Kingscott is dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional service. Projects are completed by cohesive teams where everyone’s participation is important. Each project partner is responsible for the finished product. Beyond interpersonal skills, the following characteristics are essential to provide such creative and professional solutions:
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Logical Reasoning
We are a creative group of architects, engineers, and interior designers committed to designing buildings that positively affect the lives of those who enter their doors. Creativity, a passion for excellence, and a desire to have fun are fundamental to our success. If you have the resolve and ambition to join an innovative and committed group, please send a resume and letter of interest.
We offer a progressive compensation plan that includes: 4 day/36 hour base schedule, competitive salaries, 3 weeks of paid time off, 401k plan, medical benefits, flextime, and telecommuting.
One of the best benefits that we have to offer you is our culture. Our workplace is like no other, and we are proud of it.
- We share a vision for excellence in our process and our product.
- We create a sense of partnership for our clients through participation and involvement.
- We empower others through participative leadership and management.
- We strive for continual improvement.
- We create exceptional buildings that inspire users to attain their best.
- We build and strengthen self-worth through caring and sharing.
- We are proud of our work and celebrate our success.
Kingscott is a corporate family founded on:
To be considered, send an email expressing your interest in a position with an attached resume to employmentkingscottcom.